Stevia-sweet Stevioside White high concentrate instant sweetening powder. It has a fine clean sweet taste without a bitter aftertaste that is associated with Stevia products.
This NO calorie sweetening extract is white in colour, it is a crystalized extraction containing 95% Steviol Glycoside of the Stevia rebaudiana plant.
It is 200 times sweeter than sugar and offers sweetness without any carbohydrates – No GI.
Use it to replace sugar without compromising on taste, sweetening up your desserts and salads as well as cooking.
The extract powder has a high potency and is very efficient, dose with care; a little goes a long way.
Add deliciously clean sweetness to all your food while saving calories, never compromising you culinary lifestyle.
The sky is the limit with this deliciously sweet extract.
Stevia has now been approved by the EFDA for sale in all EU countries – 12/11/2011
- Natural – Plant Sweetener
- No Calories
- No GI
- No GMO
- no other artificial sweeteners or bulking agents
- no flavourings
- no colours
Use very sparingly as it is very very sweet. These 15g can easily last you 3month and more depending on how frequently you use it.
There are plenty of delicious sweet and savoury Stevia-sweet recipes for that special occasion on blog.Stevia-sweet.co.uk
Use in in breakfast porridge, cakes, biscuits, salad dressings or sweeten yoghurt deserts.
It is stable at high and low temperatures, allowing it to be used in boiling or freezing making it great for frozen treats.
1g equals approximately 300g of conventional sugar
Steviol glycoside 95% Reb A (the other 5% are made up of the other 9 types of steviol glycosides compounds that are also making up part of the leaf)
There are no fillers in this product!
Sugar, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Soya, Milk,Egg, Food colouring, Flavourings and other Chemical Sweeteners.
Pesticides, heavy metals and other pollutants. Manufactured under strict microbiological control in Germany and is guaranteed GMO-free.
Nutritional info [per 100g]
Energy 0kJ (0kcal)
Total Carbohydrate 0g
Total Fat 0g
- 15g pouch
- 100g pouch
How Stevia extract is produced:
There are 10 type of steviol glycoside compounds in the leafs of the Stevia plant. To get the good tasting steviol glycoside Reb A out of the stevia leaf a water process and crystallising method is use.
The process goes like this: infusion->sedimentation->filtration->desalination->decolourisation->evaporation->decolourisation->filtration->concentration->filtration->spray drying.
Extracting and isolation the non bitter compound as a white extract powder has a much longer process than the green natural coloured powder that has a spicy taste to it. This process has been developedto make the powder more palatable for the general population that are unwilling to accept the natural taste of the original plant extract. – The white powder is not harmful it is just more concentrated with less plant fiber particles and the colour has been washed out. Our white stevia extract powder has not been mixed with any fillers, it just contains steviol glycosides.