Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Stevia-shop.co.uk’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Stevia-shop.co.uk, Marie Mann, 20 Ambleside Road, Castleford, WF10 2PF. Our company operates under the Sole trading regulations. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Stevia-shop.co.uk & blog.stevia-sweet.co.uk – © Stevia-sweet 2017, All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Stevia-shop.co.uk & blog.stevia-sweet.co.uk is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Stevia-shop.co.uk & blog.stevia-sweet.co.uk may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 22/03/2011.
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
- We make a commitment to protecting your privacy and promise only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- When you place an Order, We may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to Us (for example your name, phone number, postal address, and email address). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our security policy and may be used to:
- take and fulfil/ process customers orders;
- open and run your account; issue a unique identifier (e.g. customer login)
- provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service; administer and enhance the site and service
- monitor customer account status beyond that required for individual purchases
- provide a more personal shopping experience.
- help fraud prevention
- only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Once your payment has been processed by our merchant, we do not retain or store any of your payment details. These details are not passed to a 3rd party.
- We will not share or sell your name, email address, or postal address with 3rd parties without your explicit consent.
- By placing an Order and submitting your data, you agree to this policy.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
What we do with the information we gather
We do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Stevia-shop.co.uk, 20 Ambleside Road, Castleford, WF10 2PF.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information provided on Stevia-shop.co.uk & blog.stevia-sweet.co.uk is for educational purposes only and IS NOT intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
The site Stevia-shop.co.uk & blog.stevia-sweet.co.uk does not provide medical advice and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice.
Always seek professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and/or up-to-date.
Any form of encouragement found on Stevia-shop.co.uk in regards to the consumption of stevia in any of its forms, and regarding exercise and consuming healthy nutrition, is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or mitigate or prevent any diseases or health complaints.
Anyone considering changing their diet should first consult their medical practitioner, especially those with specific medical needs.
You should consult a physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendation or question with respect to any symptom or medical conditions.
Information on consumption of stevia in any of its forms, regular exercise, and health advice on eating habits expressed on this site, is not given/ checked by a medical professional.
To avoid any potential for interactions with medicine or side effects or food allergies, be sure to consult your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care providers about any sweeteners you plan to incorporate into your eating habits.
The opinions expressed on Stevia-shop.co.uk are based on my own experiences, research, thoughts and acquired knowledge. Please bear in mind that I am not a Health Professional of any sort so please consult the appropriate professional before making any changes to your diet, health, or other applicable areas. You should always do what is right for your own personal life based on your own research.
Remember…….Read and Research EVERYTHING wisely and widely; then decide for yourself what works for you.
Please send your question and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org and thank you for your feedback!